Tissue & Implant Supported Removable Prosthetics w/ Eugene Royzengurt
TISSUE AND IMPLANT SUPPORTED REMOVABLE PROSTHETICS
• Patient treatment planning and communication for the edentulous situation
• Model and occlusal analysis to evaluate the needs of the patient
• Using myostatic outline principles to help set individual teeth
• Strategies of supporting the patient by addressing common patient complaints
• Concepts of lingualized occlusion, balance and functional set-up arrangements
• Vertical height restrictions and/or anatomical ridge variances
• Review of anterior and posterior occlusal tooth arrangements to maximize function
• Philosophies of starting your set-up; the remining teeth fall in line
Waxing & Contouring / Quality Control
• Review of occlusion to reduce points of deflective contacts
• Contour management of the denture base
• Denture processing techniques
• Overview of denture set-up techniques, strategies
Treatment planning and the prosthetically driven implant placement.
Choosing the proper treatment modality.
Scanguide fabrication techniques. Analog/Digital
Surgical guide fabrication utilizing a copy-denture technique. Analog/Digital
Custom tray fabrication techniques. Analog/Digital.
Open/Closed tray impressions
Master cast fabrication. Important steps to consider
Model verification with the use of impression and verification jig methods.
Tripodized wax rims for bite registration
Immediate load protocols
Utilizing a Verticulator
Utilizing a customized digital matrix for scanning and resets.
Universal lock Overdentures.
Secondary structure fabrication with fiberforce.
Trilor bar reinforcement.
Thimble bar restorations.
Management of difficult treatments.
Start 9 am
**Breakfast and lunch will be included both days!**
Location: Montana Dental Laboratory Inc
1423 Wyoming Ave, Billings, MT 59102
***ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS!***